Reusable Zero Waste Food Wrap
More than 745,000 miles of cling film is used in the UK alone every year, that's enough to wrap around the world 30 times. As it's so hard to recycle almost all of it ends up in landfills where it is estimated it takes up to 400 years to degrade.
These packs of food wrap are perfect for wrapping sandwiches, cheese, bread, snacks, fruit and veg or just covering leftovers. The cotton fabric allows these wraps to breathe, making sure your food stays fresh for longer.
They're super clingy - in a good way! The unique blend of food-friendly waxes in these wraps provides a natural adhesive making sure your food's sealed tight, and the warmth from your hands helps to mould the wraps, giving a strong seal.
The food wrap can last up to a year when looked after properly, but once you've finally used your wrap to the max you can just pop it in your compost or twist it up and use it as a firelighter.
A pack of 3, Small, Medium and Large
- Breathable to keep food fresher for longer
- Organic cotton & wax
- 3 wrap sizes in each pack (Small, Medium, Large)
- Small wrap: 18cm x 25cm - Perfect for half an avocado or to cover a small bowl
- Medium wrap: 24cm x 28cm - Ideal for sandwiches and unused vegetables
- Large wrap: 32cm x 32cm - Great to cover large dishes, wrap bread, leafy greens or a melon
- Designed and made in Scotland
- Biodegradable & compostable
Caring for your Food WrapAfter each use simply wash with lukewarm soapy water, then rinse under cold water before drying.
Good quality food wraps and lovely designs. I mostly use mine for my packed lunch, but the possibilities are endless. They wash easily and once dry are reusable time and time again. Great product.