Shampoo Bar - Char-Cool (55g)
Swap your regular shampoo for this wonderful zero-waste shampoo bar alternative.
Beautiful hair has never been so easy than with our vegan friendly Char-Cool Shampoo Bar. Packed full of powerful natural ingredients all designed to effectively cleanse and nourish your hair, it's sure to leave your locks incredibly soft, shiny and free from build-up.
Why A Shampoo Bar?
Not only do our shampoo bars last for months (1 bar can replace up to 2 x 250ml bottles), they're the perfect alternative to plastic packaging. No fuss or mess and small enough to take with you anytime, anywhere! Whether you’re off travelling or just wanting an everyday zero-waste alternative to your bottled shampoo, we know you'll save money and have great looking hair too.
- 100% Eco Friendly Packaging
- Travel Friendly
- SLS, SLES, Paraben and Silicone Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Hard Water Friendly
- Activated Charcoal: Revives lifeless, thin, and dull hair, adds volume and bounce. Deeply cleansing effectively removing impurities so your hair feels instantly lighter. Great for oily/greasy hair.
- Keravis Protein: Increases resilience, flexibility and reduces strand breakage. Revitalizes dry and damaged hair
- Cacao Butter: Heals and softens hair, Cacao butter will also condition and add shine.
Notes of apple and citrus, balanced with a spicy floral heart and finished off with pelargonium, cinnamon and clove. Complex and appealing to all genders.
Suitable Hair Type:
- All - Normal - Greasy - Oily - Damaged - Colour-Treated
How to use:
- Wet your hair.
- Rub the bar between your hands to create a lather.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a liquid shampoo.
- Rinse out and condition if your hair would like a little extra loving.
- Leave the bar out to air dry, ready for its next use.
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Aqua, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Active Charcoal Powder, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Linalool, Limonene.
Conditioning bars are also available.