Plastic free Shampoo
The UK uses 38.5 million plastic bottles every day, of which 15 million are not recycled. If you are looking to reduce your single-use plastic, this shampoo is such an easy bathroom swap.
This zero-waste shampoo for normal to greasy hair will leave your hair feeling soft, clean and oil-free.
This shampoo will create less lather than you're used to as contains only gentle cleansing agents which don't lather quite as much but still clean effectively and with less drying of the scalp and hair. It'll leave your hair beautifully clean and leave your conscience clear knowing you've made a good choice for the planet.
The powder is packed in a compostable sachet so you can put the sachet in the compost bin once it's finished. The labels will need to go in the regular paper recycling bin.
- 40g powder sachet
- Makes 500ml of shampoo per sachet
- Sachets are compostable and labels are recyclable
- 99.6% Natural ingredients
- Carefully pour the entire sachet of powder into a bottle
- Add tepid tap water, fill to 1cm from the top (allowing space for the pump)
- Leave the bottle overnight for all the ingredients to settle
- The next morning, shake well again before using
Normal to Greasy Hair: Aqua, sodium coco sulphate, kaolin, olea barbadensis leaf juice, sodium olivate, sodium cocoate, xanthan gum, citric acid, parfum, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, sodium chloride, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, calcium gluconate.