Plastic Free Tampons
According to figures published in the Journal of the Institution of Environmental Sciences, approximately 2.5 million (predominately plastic) tampons are flushed down the toilet in the UK every single day. That's 60% of women that flush their tampon down the toilet, risking blocking the toilet and, even worse, ending up in the planet’s rivers and oceans.
So help our sewage system by ditching the plastic and commit to bagging and binning.
- Medium absorbency - perfect for medium to heavy flow days
- Each pack contains 28 organic cotton tampons with biodegradable applicators
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton fibres and thread
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, no colourants
- Silky-smooth cardboard applicator - soft rounded tip for easy insertion
- Recyclable paper wrap
- Better for your body, our planet and for womankind
- Eco-friendlier than synthetic mass-market alternatives
- Totally Chlorine Free (TCF)
- Individually wrapped
- Soft and breathable
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
The &SISTERS Foundation donates 10% of its profits to help support women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe.