Our compact Original Duckhead Umbrella has been designed with longevity in mind, handmade using only sustainably sourced and high-strength materials. We believe giving an eco-friendly gift that can be re-used all year round, is truly showing your love!
- Small enough to fit in a tote bag
- 100% Recycled PET fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Solid wood handle made from sustainably sourced Birchwood
- Automatic open button for easy deployment
- High strength steel and aluminium frame
This Original Duckhead umbrella has been carefully designed and crafted to be with you for a long time. The following tips should maximise the life of your umbrella.
- Always allow your umbrella to completely dry whilst fully open. This will allow the fabric to breathe and prevent any potential rusting of metal parts.
- Store your Original Duckhead umbrella in its protective sleeve, away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
- Clean your umbrella with a clean cloth and warm water. Avoid using chemical detergents and bristle brushes.
- To maintain that easy-open action, wipe the shaft clean from time to time and rub a very light layer of petroleum jelly on it.
Length: 35cm/ 14 inches
Steel and Aluminium
From Original Duckhead
Original Duckhead is an umbrella brand based in London, UK.
We are a woman-owned and led Company dedicated to producing joyful, functional, and considered designs. We work with recycled, recyclable, biodegradable, and sustainably sourced materials.
Our umbrellas are handmade using age-old techniques adapted to our modern-day usage and built to last beyond the season. Our design ethos is simply that a well-made and fit for purpose umbrella can be both functionally useful and a coveted accessory cherished for many years.
Our mission is to bring style and quality to rainy days by creating delightful, eco-friendly, long-lasting umbrellas that spark joy in everybody that encounters them and make anyone using them, stand out from the crowd.
Our vision is to build the happiest umbrella brand in the world.
About Shop No Plastic
Message from our Founder, Debbie Plumridge
By shopping with us, you're not just supporting a small business; you're actively participating in a movement that aims to combat the plastic crisis head-on. Together, we can create a cleaner, greener future.
Make a difference with every purchase. Step into Shop No Plastic and join the sustainable revolution today.
For more information, click here
Excellent service. Staff very helpful
Thank you Kevin for the positive feedback. You made my day :)
The umbrellas were brought as a present for my dad. He's had them previously but lost them. They were well packaged and dispatched the same day of ordering. Debbie was very helpful and kind with my queries. I cannot rate her service highly enough. I will be using again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.
Sharon, thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to have been able to get your gifts to you in time. Have a great Christmas.