Plastic-Free Organic Multi-Purpose Surface Cleaner
Reduce plastic today with our Organic Multi-Purpose Surface Cleaner in a lightweight aluminium life bottle.
Say no to toxic cleaning chemicals and hello to our organic cleaning products! Derived from plant-based essential oils, our Organic Limescale Remover offers divine fragrances with premium cleaning agents that help make your home spotless.
Buy 2 get 1 Free with code CLEAN at checkout
- Plastic-free 500ml refillable Aluminium Squeeky Life bottle
- Contains dose of concentrate refill.
- All Natural plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- No more shipping water, reduced carbon emissions from transport.
- Pet safe, cruelty-free, Vegan, Peta Approved. Made in the UK.
- Effective and safe, good for you and the planet, no toxic chemicals.
- Independently tested for effective antimicrobial activity (BS EN1650/BS EN1276).
- Refill from our Two dose Aluminium Concentrate refill bottles.
- Has a wonderful fragrant aroma that disinfects and revives the ambience
Clean your home with our Plastic-Free Organic Multi-Purpose Surface Cleaner. Don't delay, order yours today!
- Add 450ml of tap water to your life bottle.
- Give it a quick shake, and CLEAN away !!
- REFILL your live bottle with 450ml water and 50ml from a concentrate refill bottle
- REPEAT !! (and feel great, that’s one less plastic bottle going to waste)
You may also like Organic General Purpose Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, Limescale Remover, Floor Cleaner, Glass Cleaner and Surface Polish
Aqua (Demin), Citric acid (hydrus), Acetic acid (hydrus), R004 Castile (compound), Degreaser (Natural), Mineral colour base
Store in a cool dry place.
Please keep out of reach of children. Better safe than sorry.
Always test in a secret place first if in doubt.
You should always read the label and instructions before using the product.
If you have any queries or issues on this product or want more information on your order ‘Talk to Us'
General – In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist, seek medical attention. Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Inhalation – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering, headaches, dizziness or other discomforts.
Skin contact – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician. Eye contact – Flush immediately with large amounts of water, especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
Ingestion – If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment
The product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not to allow large spills to enter into drains or watercourses. pH 8