A quality shaping Beard Balm and taming Beard Oil to soften coarse hair and help make it supple and easier to style.
1x Beard Oil - Beard oil is a conditioner that hydrates and reduces beard itch. Beard oil also prevents skin from getting irritated and flaky.
1x Beard Balm - Beard balm is a hybrid conditioner and styling aid. Beard balm does two things: 1. Tames stray beard and moustache hairs while training them to grow a certain way, plus tame stray hairs. 2. Hydrates while sealing in moisture, protecting your beard from environmental stressors. Beard balm also adds a touch of shine, making it fitting for special occasions when you need your beard to look presentable.
1x Wooden Comb
1x Beard Scissors
1x Canvas Bag
- Put a few drops of beard oil on to your palm. The amount you need will vary based on the length and thickness of your beard.
- Rub the beard oil between your palms and distribute it through your beard.
- Use the comb to help evenly distribute the beard oil.
- Scoop out a dime-sized amount using the back of your thumbnail.
- Rub your hands together to soften the beard balm for an easier application
- Work the beard balm into your beard, starting at the sides and then focusing on areas where you have particularly rebellious bristles. Don’t forget your mustache. Comb through your beard with your fingers.
- Use a comb to help evenly distribute the beard balm.
Prunus Armeniaca Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Cedrus Atlantic Bark Oil (Cedarwood Essential Oil)