Our Stain Removing Laundry Bleach is a superior oxygen-based stain remover with a built-in whitener leaving whites and colours bright, even at low temperatures. With a readily biodegradable formula that is kind to skin and the environment.
- Enough powder for 66 washes
- Removes stains at low temperatures
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Compatible with all machines
- Readily biodegradable (biodegrades in waterways without harming wildlife)
- Compostable & recyclable packaging
Add 30ml of powder to detergent per one load of washing. For top-loading machines add the powder directly into the drum before adding clothes, For front loading machines add the powder to the detergent drawer. Wash at recommended 30°C.
For hand wash dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.
To soak dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.
Laundry bleach main ingredients:
Sodium Carbonate <30%
Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent <30%
Anionic Surfactant <5%
Can cause serious eye damage.
Can cause skin irritation
Keep out of reach of children