Traditional Compostable Swedish Dish Cloths (Pack of 4)
Clean your kitchen with a sustainable alternative to the kitchen sponge! Our Dish Cloths are an incredible and eco-friendly alternative to the traditional synthetic sponge or microfibre cleaning cloth.
Invented in 1949 by Swedish engineer Curt Lindqvist, Swedish dishcloths are a cloth/sponge hybrid created from natural wood fibre and cotton, usually around the size of a book.
These cloths can absorb up to 15 times their own weight, clean up food and drink spills like a charm, and don’t leave streaks behind on windows or appliances. Once the cloth is dirty, you can easily throw it into your dishwasher or washing machine and it is like new again.
These cloths can be used all around the house, on bathroom surfaces and kitchen countertops to dishes and everyday spills.
They’re hygienic, reusable, and fully biodegradable, created from 70% FSC certified cellulose (natural wood fibre) and 30% waste cotton. The pack contains 4 different colours, which are handy to identify which cloth you use for where in the home. No more mixing up the dishcloth with the bathroom cloth.
Most common household sponges and cloths usually only last a couple of weeks before they’re thrown away, contributing to plastic pollution for hundreds of years before breaking down into microplastics. They are also commonly made with nasty chemicals such as petroleum, bleach, and sulphates.
- Pack of 4 Compostable Swedish Dish Cloths in Grey, White, Pink & Green
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 20 cm
- Printed with water-based and environmentally friendly ink
- Made from 70% cellulose from FSC-marked forest and 30% waste cotton
- Made in Sweden
- Recyclable eco-friendly card packaging
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe. These cloths can be washed up to 90 degrees Celsius.
- Once you are finished with the cloth, you can cut it into strips and place it in your household compost bin.
After use, just pop them in your washing machine and wash at or below 40 degrees. Avoid drying in the tumble dryer.
Keep your kitchen clean with our Dish Cloths and order yours today!
For other eco-friendly products, check out our bestselling Detergent Sheets