Laundry Detergent Sheets
What are laundry detergent sheets?
Laundry Detergent Sheets are individual sheets (9cm x 11cm) that normally come in a pack of 32 or 60. You simply add one sheet to a wash in place of the traditional liquid, powder or detergent pods that invariably come in plastic bottles or packaging.
How effective are they in reducing dirt, grime and stains from your washing?
Each sheet contains carefully selected, environmentally friendly, cleaning ingredients to effectively remove dirt and grime. This is in stark contrast to may traditional detergents which can contain numerous harsh chemicals.
Each individual sheet dissolves fully within each wash which means that there is no residual staining of items of clothing over time.
Furthermore, the ingredients are specially selected for people with sensitive skin or suffering from allergies.
Why are they so environmentally friendly?
- They are free of Paraben, Phthalate, Phosphate, Bleach & Dye
- They meet the requirements of Vegan & Cruelty-Free standards
- They have zero Plastic packaging
- They will significantly reduce the amount of chemicals being emptied every day into our drains
- They can be safely carried in your baggage, without fear of spillage, when travelling.
What are they made from?
Coconut oil alcohol, natural vegetable oil, coconut extract and deionized water.
Glycerol, Primary Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Sodium Acetate Trihydrate, Polyvinyl alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Fragrance, Deionized Water, and Starch (Corn).
Click here to make the switch to zero waste laundry detergent sheets today.